Hire an Entry Level/Intern Steps:
(This is a free service to Intern and Employer to increase the opportunity for the intern to gain valuable work experience in the Construction Industry)
- Select the entry level/intern candidate(s) you are interested in connecting with.
- Complete the contact form below the entry level/intern candidate’s resume.
- You will receive back the entry level/intern candidate’s full contact information, DiSC report and any additional information they have provided (M-F 8:30-5:30)
- You are responsible for contacting them
- The entry level/intern candidate is responsible for follow-up to their career coach at FLCC for removal off site once hired.
Thank you for helping these young professionals gain invaluable experience in the industry they chose for their careers.
Want to Join our Entry Level/Internship Program
- Apply to the Entry Level/Internship Program
- After we acquire your application, you will receive a welcome email with a walkthrough of the next steps. (M-F 8:30-5:30)