About Chirag Sankla (Available Full-Time; Florida)
Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Miami, FL Dec 2019-Present
Graduate Research Assistant at Florida International University
- Successfully developed training material on topics from different offices at Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) D6.
- Completed project till phase 2, working on phase 3 and aided in completing 0.2 million project.
- Carried careful inspection and procurement of documents by emphasizing on procedures and policies with detailed analysis
according to FHWA and FDOT manual encompassing all the norms.
- Designed training manual for Noise Analysis, Work Program procedures, Local Agency program and Transit Design
guidelines by encompassing the regulations, coordination with experts at district 6 and district 4.
Florida International University (FIU) Miami, FL June 2018–July 2019
Graduate Research Assistant, Imaging to Simulation NSF project
- Worked on NSF funded project of Imaging to simulation for disaster cost management.
Bhagyashree Solar and Infra, Pune, India
Project Engineer Intern
- Successfully estimated a golf course building project at Ramling Infra site. Created project schedules and resource
allocation charts for one wing of three stories building “Oxford Golf Course”, factored time, cost and labor efficiencies.
- Worked on National highway project, assisted project manager with project coordination, estimating cost for change orders,
scheduling for various contracts and safety management of the site.
- Coordinated with the supervising staff , aided in supervising concreting of 8 miles pavement.
Skills and Certifications
Autodesk Revit/Autodesk AutoCAD Certification
Microsoft Office Suite