|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Title: Construction Superintendent – Healthcare (Charleston, SC)
DO YOU WANT
- To live and work near Charleston, South Carolina and travel to other job sites as needed?
- A steady pipeline of Gut & Remodel/Ground-Up Healthcare projects in the $10-20M in existing and active hospitals in the greater Charleston area?
- To work with the Project Management Team as necessary to ensure a balanced management approach for the project?
YOU MUST HAVE
- A Certified Quality Management (CQM) certification or be able to obtain one upon hiring
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on Healthcare Projects $10M+
- A graduate degree from an accredited program in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- OSHA-30 certified is a plus
- The ability to act professionally, use good judgment and diplomacy with internal and external stakeholders
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Maintaining a clean and safe job site, including all company equipment and tools
- Planning and coordinating all subcontractor and vendors for various construction activities
- Knowing the status of all projects and their ongoing activities, with the ability to assist whenever possible
- To lead and guide other project members with effective communication and documentation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- An established national construction firm specializing in design-build healthcare and Biomedical General Contracting projects, both private and government.
- M-F work schedule; no weekends, occasional evenings
- Annual performance review within 30 days of your anniversary
- Continue to grow into a more senior role and gain responsibility on larger projects nationwide
- Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
- Key Benefits – Annual Performance Bonus, Auto Allowance, Laptop, Cell phone reimbursement, 401k, profit-sharing plan, health dental and vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays
- At FLCC, we know it can be difficult to manage your career when you are immersed in your daily activities.
- Our trademarked Career Coaching and Matchmaking process, the Breistol Method®, helps construction management professionals like you, go from passenger to pilot of your career.
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR? APPLY NOW!
CALL OR TEXT US 305-361-0094
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY