|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
The Construction Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors, and designers to construct a project on time and within the approved budget.
Construction Project Manager Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience in Healthcare and Hospital Projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work.
- Experience leading successful project team, including developing of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, and regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Computer proficiency required and Procore a Plus.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
Construction Project Manager Job Description:
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Participate with Vice President and Estimating in preconstruction process and contract development.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a schedule, project site logistics plan and reporting for project.
- Oversee the pay request process.
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Monitor and training of all personnel associated with assigned project (s)
- Monitor project labor
- Buyout and full construction administration of project(s) to close-out
- Lead the project’s quality process.
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|