|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Lead Superintendent – Healthcare (Jackson, MS)
Construction Lead Superintendent Summary:
Career position for a Construction Lead Superintendent in the Jackson, MS area specializing in Healthcare/Medical projects in the 10 million-to-20-million-dollar range.
Construction Lead Superintendent Requirements:
- Five (5) years extensive construction experience in all facets of the project and an industry related college degree is preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience in the Healthcare or Hospital sector of construction is required
- Strong engineering and construction management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, and the project team.
- Good time management and project organization skills.
- Knowledgeable of all phases of construction.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to develop construction schedule via the critical path method.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as other construction specific software, such as Procore.
Construction Lead Superintendent Description:
- Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
- Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions and determine appropriate corrective action.
- Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
- Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
- Assumes responsibility for enforcement of proper procedures related to work site accidents.
- CPR, First Aid Certification and 30-hour OSHA a plus.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|