|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Construction Assistant Project Manager
Construction Assistant Project Manager Function:
The Project Engineer assists in the overall management and successful completion of a project in a timely and cost-effective manner. Engineering, contract administration and cost engineering activities will be part of this job.
The Project Engineer may be responsible for coordination of project teams and monitoring of quality requirements. At any given time, a Project Engineer can be made responsible for planning, budgeting, scheduling changes, submittals, RFI’s, management of subcontractors, quality control and/or construction.
Construction Assistant Project Manager Job Requirements:
- 3 years of work experience in the construction industry, of which at least three years in an engineering position.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to express ideas clearly and objectively, orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, ProCore, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Projects desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acceptable.
- Ensures that project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule.
- Interacts with all on-site departments as required to resolve problems and ensure quality of construction.
- Advanced knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, plans, plus an in-depth understanding of the interdependence of project areas.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to supervise personnel.
- Ability to develop Action Programs and perform according to agreed plans with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, climbing, stooping and bending.
Construction Assistant Project Manager Job Description:
- Project Engineer is responsible for closeout documents, subcontractor warranties and preparation of final Owner’s Manual.
- Responsible for Labor Force timesheet process.
- Ensures that project procedures are consistent with corporate philosophy.
- Manages the engineering aspects of projects and related personnel functions and activities.
- Responsible for maintenance and accessibility of project drawings, project photo files, and daily logs.
- Provides technical guidance for construction efforts including participation in construction planning and design, interpretation of plans, application of construction methods, resolution and documentation of design conflicts and constructability reviews.
- Develops, implements, and administers project engineering procedures and other work guidance documents
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|