About Marcos Ramirez (Available Full-Time; West Palm Beach Area)
Marcos graduated from FIU with a degree in Construction Management. He has experience working labor for both divisions 7 and 2. He is a “whatever it takes” type of young man who needs the opportunity to learn the nuances of construction management to combine with his educational side. He would like to start in the field as a project coordinator or field engineer. He has his OSHA 30 certification, is bi-lingual and experienced with Procore, P6, Bluebeam and OST software as he did assist with reporting and take-offs in the past. He is someone an employer can invest in and he will value stability and what he has learned from them. He is a process thinker and will challenge to make sure he is receiving accurate information.
Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal of Florida, August 2017 – July 2018
- Installed and repaired roofs on residential and commercial structures.
- Repaired broken shingles and applied sealing compounds to affected areas.
- Communicated clearly with coworkers and management.
World Class Tree & Landscape, May 2016 – July 2017
- Installed flora and fauna.
- Prepared job site for installation of mature palm trees.
- Occasionally acted as a safety guide for large vehicles and equipment when backing out of confined spaces.