About Kiara Maturah (Available Full-Time, Summer 2022; Miami Area)
Kiara is a Junior at FIU in Construction Management. She is working for a General Contractor where she works side by side with the owner getting both hands on field experience and documentation experience. She is high in accuracy with a push toward the dominance giving her high action and results once she understands what the expectations of her job are. She should have no problems excelling in either the field or office in an entry level role. She is available to work full-time. Her current employer does know she is looking to get with a company that is doing bigger projects than condo build-out.
NTI Home Renovations, Miami, FL Sep 2020 – Current
- Collaborated closely with clients to better understand entire project scope.
- Coordinated safety and construction equipment orders with purchasing manager.
- Inspected roofs and identified deficiencies for repair cost estimation.
- Safely used all tools and equipment to prevent worksite injuries.
- Supported construction manager with materials, schedule and cost information.
Lexus, Pembroke Pines, FL Feb 2020 – Sep 2020
Loaner Office Associate
- Parked and retrieved cars according to customer needs.
- Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to responses.
- Promptly answered multi-line phone system and greeted callers enthusiastically.
- Answered telephone calls to field inquiries from clients, vendors and various other callers seeking information.