About Jithu Sabu Daniel (Available Part-Time 20 Hours/Week, Summer 2021; Miami Area)
Jithu has a civil engineering degree and two years working on site for road and bridge work overseas before coming to the US to pursue his Masters in Construction Management. Most of his responsibilities were related to quality control. He is open to heavy civil or vertical building career. He is seeking the opportunity to get exposure her in the US so he can decide which is best for him. He can relocate for the summer anywhere in the US although does have to be back in Miami for the start of school the first week of August. Jitsu has a friendly personality and will most likely excel better in a field/office or field based environment.
Florida International University, Miami, FL Dec 2020 – Current
- Assist the Manager in center operations.
- Analyzing administrative functions and giving suggestions for improvement.
- Assist the students in various university events.
George Elias & Associates Contractors, Kerala, India Aug 2018 – Feb 2020
- Executed the work as per drawings and standards in both disciplines (Structural, Architectural works) and submitted daily progress report.
- Prepared and reviewed engineering specifications, scopes of work, schedule of payments and other documents.
- Supervision of 60 plus project employees including in-house laborers and sub-contractors.
- Sourcing, enquiries and in- site management of construction materials
Skills and Certifications
AutoCAD Civil 3D
LEED Green Associate
Excavation & Trenching Training
Procore Engineer Certification