About Anthony Williamson Jr. (Available June 1- September 1 full-time nationally and part-time after near FIU)
Dynamic construction worker desires a position within construction management, bringing knowledge of project
management to meet company productivity goals, and customer satisfaction. Adept at working well independently or as
part of a professional building construction team.
LCN Group Miami Beach, FL Feb. 2020- May.2020
Internship/Assistant Site Superintendent
- Reviewed and analyzed site plans and blueprints in order to monitor and ensure compliance with plan
- Creating daily logs, timesheets, reviewing submittals using Procore.
- Directed the general contractor on required mock-up preparation. Assigned project and task to employees based
on competencies and specialties
- Efficiently recorded and rejected incorrect deliveries of materials on site
- Supervised and monitored work of subcontractors to ensure accuracy and completion of work.
GLE Associates, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mar. 2019 – Jan. 2020
Building Assessment Junior Project Manager
- Performed Property Condition Assessments
- Performed Forensic assessment of building systems
- Making recommendations for maintenance and remaining useful life for building systems
- Conducted site visits and performed technical report writing.
GLE Associates, Fort Lauderdale, FL Environmental Technician Mar. 2019 – Jan. 2020
- Performed routine fieldwork
- Gather and maintain specified records of scientific data such as environmental sampling.
- Conducted air, bulk, and wipe sampling (e.g., asbestos, lead, silica)
- Assessed buildings for regulated building materials (e.g., asbestos, lead, PCBs).
Habitat for Humanity, Rivera Beach, FL Jan. 2016 – Feb.2018
- Framed/Build new construction over 15 single-family homes.
- Manage various sub-projects within the carpentry team.
- Provide instruction and leadership for small groups of volunteers (approximately 4-10 volunteers)
- On site coordination of materials, labor, and inspections with construction stages