About Andy Rivas (Available Full-Time; Miami Area)
Hardesty Concrete Construction Sterling, VA May 2019-Dec 2019
- Managed over 10 renovation and/or frame projects.
- Reviewed, marked up, and negotiated work scope prior to contract execution.
- Generated submittals based on project scope and specifications
- Priced, tracked, and negotiated changes in drawings and/or field conditions.
- Created and updated project schedules.
- Tracked weekly costs for manpower, materials, and subcontracted services.
- Participated in preconstruction and progress meetings as needed.
- Issued RFIs as field conditions and/or drawing discrepancies arose.
- Served as main point of contact for GCs, suppliers, and subcontractors.
Hardesty Concrete Construction Sterling, VA Jul 2017-May 2019
Assistant Project Manager
- Assisted Project Managers with submittals, RFIs, and COR pricing as directed.
- Tracked CORs, RFIs, and submittals for over 25 projects.
- Prepared weekly job productivity reports for all active projects.
- Facilitated communication between HCC, GCs, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Participated in day-to-day field operations such as material deliveries, returns, safety
protocols, progress meetings, timekeeping, and schedule reviews.
Intertek – PSI. Fairfax, VA May 2016-Aug 2016
- Inspected over 20 projects for soil, rebar, and concrete compliance.
- Delivered more than 45 concrete/soil experimental and observational reports.
- Operated equipment such as nuclear gages, compressive machines, and company vehicles.
- Stored, documented, and tested more than 500 concrete samples in a laboratory setting.
Skills and Certifications
CCP Reading Blueprints
LEED AP BD+C
- Blue Beam
- MS Office Suite
- Plan Grid
- Primavera P6