|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Job Title: Vice President of Operations – Solar (Boca Raton, FL)
Job Function: Responsible for providing oversight and management for construction programs. The VP of Operations will lead the the team in executing strategic plan, as it relates to construction/installation, by establishing priorities and determining resource allocation for efficient and effective delivery of all projects. Responsible for helping a company to achieve financial goals and objectives and increase operating performance. Prepares budgets, creates businesses plans, and solves internal issues as they arise.
- University graduation in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Individual must possess a minimum of 10 years combined leadership experience including five to eight years in a Solar company administration and senior management position. Candidates without experience in Solar will not be considered.
- Must have direct management experience with large-scale projects involving significant dollar amounts and implications, a large staff, and involving diverse stakeholder groups.
- Considerable knowledge of the principles, practices methods, and techniques of construction.
- Reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Oversee revenue generation, preside over operations and identify ways to maximize revenue.
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts, and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Analyze financial reports and ensure company policies and procedures are updated and followed by each department.
- Track and control schedules and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
- Strategic Planning – Work with senior leadership to develop long term plans for the organization around growth and development of construction capacity.
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Report and share information with the COO to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it.
- Identify and lead new business opportunities.
- Supervise pre-development, purchasing, warehouse, and training staff.
- Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Sets goal, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition measures, ensure timely and accurate reporting of project costs, and monitor payables for project.
- Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchanges knowledge and information about learning and change in support of change initiatives.
- Work with the CFO and COO to develop a cost-effective budget, schedule and tracking system for completion of multiple projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|