We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Stucco Project Manager Job Function:
The Stucco Project Manager will be responsible for providing coordination and management for Stucco projects. The Project Manager will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construction a project on time and within approved budget.
Stucco Project Manager Required Skills:
- Must have experience with vertical construction, preferably on projects above 1 million.
- At least five (5) years of construction experience with a specialty in Stucco.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications and regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Stucco Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews reports, checks on any reported difficulties and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Performs other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|