We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Stucco Construction Manager Job Function:
The Stucco Construction Manager will be responsible for providing coordination and management for Stucco projects. The Construction Manager will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construction a project on time and within approved budget. The Superintendent will be responsible for maintaining project safety, developing and updating the project schedule, preparing two-week look ahead schedules, updating project schedules utilizing computerized scheduling software, assisting with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors, coordinating the work of the subcontractors’ field forces, communicating effectively with owners/designers/engineers, and maintaining accurate cost reports.
Stucco Construction Manager Required Skills:
– Must have experience with vertical construction, preferably on projects above 1 million.
– At least five (5) years of construction experience with a specialty in Stucco and EFIS, preferably with experience on projects above 1 million.
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications and regulations.
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
– Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Strong engineering and construction management skills.
– Good time management and project organization skills.
– Knowledgeable of all phases of construction.
– Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
– CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
– 30-hour OSHA a plus.
Stucco Construction Manager Responsibilities:
– Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
– Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Supervises subcontractors, review reports, checks on any reported difficulties and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
– Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
– Define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
– Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
– Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
– Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
– Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions and determine appropriate corrective action.
– Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
– Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
– Communicate effectively with the owner, architect, and the project team.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|