We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Roofing Construction Estimator Summary
Under general direction, the Commercial Roofing Estimator will be responsible for reviewing blueprints and specifications, submitting timely RFIs, completing accurate material and labor estimates, drafting detailed proposals, and completing project turnover paperwork to the project management team.
Roofing Construction Estimator Duties/Responsibilities
– Review bid documents including project drawings and specifications to determine the client’s needs.
– Create and submit RFIs in a timely manner.
– Perform site visits for prospective commercial re-roofing opportunities and perform a thorough analysis of existing roofing conditions.
– Procure material and subcontractor quotes as necessary.
– Prepare accurate labor & material estimates.
– Prepare professional bid documents and proposals.
– Ensure that all jobs have complete and accurate estimates as well as pricing that meets profitability expectations set by Management.
– Review contract scope to ensure accuracy.
– Process all information on awarded projects for turnover to production department.
– Assist in processing all relevant change orders or scope changes for ongoing projects.
– Assist with project closeout.
– All other duties as assigned.
Roofing Construction Estimator Job Requirements
– Experience with Single Ply (TPO, KEE, PVC), modified roofing systems, lightweight insulating concrete, tile roofing, shingles, and metal roofing (standing seam, 5V) is required.
– Strong knowledge of commercial roofing materials and applications.
– Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Must be computer literate and experienced in using Windows applications such as: Word, Outlook, and Excel
– Solid mathematical skills are essential
– Previous experience with the “Edge Estimating System” would be a plus
– Participates in continuous improvement education/training programs to maintain current technology and methodology as specified by management.
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Able to manage several tasks simultaneously
– Able to read blue prints and specifications
– A minimum of intermediate computer skills
– Strong math skills
– Valid driver’s license
– Four-year degree in a relevant field or a minimum of four years’ experience working in an estimating position or a combination of relative experience and education
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Sick Pay
– Company cellular phone
– 401k with match
– Short-term disability
– Long-term disability
– Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
– Accident Insurance
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|