|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors. All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting. If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Real Estate Development Owner’s Rep./Project Manager:
The Owner’s Rep/Project Manager will be responsible for providing coordination and management for our multi-family construction projects. The Owner’s Rep/Project Manager will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
Real Estate Development Owner’s Rep./Project Manager Skills:
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and quick thinking.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- The ability to create financial spreadsheets.
- The ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- The ability to be diplomatic and tactful in relationships with a variety of internal and external associates, clients, and customers.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- The ability to consistently produce accurate and timely work.
- A professional appearance and demeanor.
- The flexibility to meet required deadlines with short notice
- A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Real Estate Development Owner’s Rep./Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, MBA desirable.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English, and the ability to accurately perform intermediate to advanced mathematical functions.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a related field or 3-4 years’ experience in an equivalent area.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (advanced level), Timberline, and E-Mail required.
- Working Monday through Friday, with the ability to work beyond the scheduled work hours when deadlines or workload dictate.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Data entry and data evaluation are some of the examples of work required.
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone.
- Ability to use general office equipment including but not limited to computers, calculators, copy machines, and fax machines.
- Assisting the Vice President of Development in the execution of the Business Plan for developments
- Providing the Vice President of Development with detailed analysis of specific properties within the target markets.
- Assisting the Vice President of Development in the maintenance of the broker/business/professional network
- Participating in community activities which provide personal and professional benefits
- Assisting the Vice-President of Development and Project Consultants in managing the overall development process relating to each new development including, but not limited to, the following:
- Site Screening Process
- Preparation of preliminary market comparison analysis, both rental and sales, pipeline status and new construction production
- Coordinating the Vacant Land analysis and evaluation of all physical aspects of the site as outlined below:
- Architectural/Topographical Survey including flood plain and natural features
- Title review
- Phase I/II Environmental/Hazardous Material Evaluation
- Geotechnical Report
- Wetland/Woodlands Evaluation
- Historical/Archaeological Evaluation
- Endangered Species Evaluation
- Aerial Photographs
- Civil Engineering Analysis
- Water Flow and Pressure Testing
- Roadway Accessibility Review
- Storm Drainage Requirements
- Utility Availability
- Prepare and maintain financial proformas and financial statements for development projects from Investment Committee through Disposition
- Assist in negotiating and drafting terms and scope of contracts with design consultants and contractors
- Responsible for oversight of project timeline, ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget; and providing weekly reports to VP and Development Team
- Prepare and track development budget related to assigned projects
- Coordinating the completion of the market report
- Assist in securing the approvals, certifications, permits, etc. from city and other government agencies as required
- provide support in the preparation of the Operating Budget for developments
- Provide support in the preparation of construction cost estimate
- Ensure all contracts associated with project are complete and fully executed
- Prepare and update the Development Schedule
- Assist in the preparation of the Proforma
- Assist the Vice President of Development in the preparation of the Due Diligence Report
- Assist the Vice President of Development in monitoring the progress of the design consultants
- Coordinate technical requirements relative to the Land Use Approval process
- Assist in the preparation of the financing package
- Provide support during the construction loan closing
- Work with the VP, Construction Team and Design Consultants to prepare and submit construction permits
- Coordinate preparation of the collateral material
- Coordinate color/finish selections with Chairman/Interior Designers
- Coordinate design/installation of the Pre-leasing office
- Monitor shop drawing submittal approval process and maintenance of project files
- Manage document controls including, but not limited to: discretionary and non-discretionary approvals, agency releases /declarations/ determinations, recordation such as easements, covenants, tract maps, construction documents, A/E design and engineering plans and specifications, contract/change orders, closeout documents
- Responsible for sharing and uploading documents and communication among Development, Construction, Finance, and Management Teams
- Attend weekly project meetings
- Responsible for reporting which is designed to communicate tracking project status to investors, lenders, joint ventures, quasi-public partnership and the like
- Monthly budget reports through Timberline, including management of all incoming invoices, check requests, and financial transactions
- Assist in coordinating project closeout with construction Project Manager
- Establish National affiliations with appropriate professional groups
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|