|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Real Estate Development Assistant Project Manager Job Description:
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) is responsible for assisting the project manager in any and all functions on the jobsite including assisting in leading project teams from the preconstruction and construction phases through the closeout with the PM. The APM may be responsible for communicating with owners, vendors, subcontractors and the design team while reviewing plans and drawings, assisting in meetings and assisting in scheduling.
Real Estate Development Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Manager by being the daily on-site representative managing all tasks, site utilities, landscape, irrigation, land management contractors and building contractors.
- Monitor and manage contractors’ schedule commitments.
- Meet with key personnel on a daily basis to review progress and sequence of work.
- Monitor and manage vendors and contractors work for compliance with project plans and specifications and the quality expectations of everyone involved.
- Coordinate with third party testing and report all discrepancies to Project Engineer and/or Architect.
- Keep track of all permits and required inspections.
- Coordinate with tenants and/or Contractors schedules and site logistics.
- Coordinate scope, design and constructability between tenant outparcels
- Evaluate conflicts/changes in scope for the most cost-effective solutions.
- Ensure contractors’ are meeting OSHA safety standards, notify contractor of any deficiencies.
- Review contractor’s daily work logs and report progress to as required.
- Ensure that all parties are maintaining accurate as-built drawings on site.
- Evaluate contractor change requests for accuracy as it relates to original contractual requirements.
Real Estate Development Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years prior construction management experience.
- Must have management experience in land development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and lead a team of contractors.
- Able to manage relationships with clients, contractors, local inspectors & code officials, etc.
- Able to read and interpret architectural, structural, MEP and Civil drawings and specifications.
- Able to perform math calculations associated with grades and elevations
- Able to perform quantity take-offs and convert typical units of measure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a state driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|