We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Manager – Glass & Glazing Job Function
The Glass & Glazing Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
Construction Project Manager – Glass & Glazing Required Skills:
– Must have experience with glass and glazing projects.
– At least five (5) years of construction experience and Construction related Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
– Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions.
– Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required.
– Must be self-motivated.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
– Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
– Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
Construction Project Manager – Glass & Glazing Responsibilities:
– Stay informed on most current products, systems knowledge, and industry practices.
– Reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|