We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Owners Representative/Project Manager Job Function:
The Owners Rep/Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining project safety, developing and updating the project schedule, preparing two-week look ahead schedules, updating project schedules utilizing computerized scheduling software, assisting with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors, coordinating the work of the subcontractors’ field forces, communicating effectively with owners/designers/engineers, and maintaining accurate cost reports.
Construction Owners Representative/Project Manager Job Requirements:
– At least five (5) years of construction experience and Construction related bachelor’s degree required and Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
– Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
– Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
– Experience in safety/preconstruction/staff development & retention/customer interaction.
– Strong engineering and construction management skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, and the project team.
– Good time management and project organization skills.
– Highly indpendent
– Knowledgeable of all phases of construction.
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
– Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
– Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
– Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
– Be able to develop construction schedule via the critical path method.
Construction Owners Representative/Project Manager Job Description:
– Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
– Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
– Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
– Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
– Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
– Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
– Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
– Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
– Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions and determine appropriate corrective action.
– Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
– Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
– Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
– Assumes responsibility for enforcement of proper procedures related to work site accidents.
– CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
– 30 hour OSHA a plus.
– Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|