We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Project Manager/Owner’s Rep Job Description
The company oversees the entire process from inception to physical completion of projects in hospitality, commercial, office, and residential. The property portfolio is well diversified not only from a market perspective, but also in terms of development strategy: the projects range from change of use, property enhancement and ground-up developments, to value add and core plus investments.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for our construction projects. Projects include: retail and multifamily ground up, tenant improvements and retail and multifamily repositioning. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
Project Manager/Owner’s Rep Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Oversee architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors in all markets. Foster and maintain excellent internal and external communications to build solid working relationships with professionals and trades. Know the markets with respect to current and anticipated costs of materials and labor.
- Obtain fee proposals from third-party professionals. Assist in negotiations with contractors and vendors to keep costs in check. Manage consultants time and costs.
- Review existing reports, studies and correspondence to generate property knowledge.
- Maintain a good working relationship with staff and residents.
- Consistently assess the value of reengineering a project versus time and budget constraints, saving costs without affecting the integrity of the project.
- Assist with procuring permits and entitlements. Positively represent the company in applicable dealings and communication with government and public.
- Early in process, identify and communicate issues that impact design, cost, and project schedule.
- Regular oversight of the progress of each site under construction, minimum of twice a week site visits unless agreed otherwise in advance with supervisor. Anticipate potential delays and compensate accordingly. Communicate regularly with supervisor regarding issues affecting the cost, schedule, function or aesthetics of the project.
- Responsible for coding all invoices with budgets and contracts. Prepare draws and procuring all paperwork including lien waivers.
- Responsible for monthly job/progress reports.
- Conduct punch list process at end of project and provide property management a move-in ready project.
Project Manager/Owner’s Rep Qualifications:
- Construction related Bachelors Degree and at least five years of construction experience.
- Hi-rise experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project. AutoCad helpful.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
Valid state driver’s license.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|