|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Operations Admin (Deerfield Beach, FL)
Who We Are
Florida Construction Connection was founded in 2004 when our CEO saw a need in the construction industry as a place where professionals could go for sound career advice.
What We Do
We provide career coaching and matchmaking to the construction industry. Personal attention backed by industry expertise.
Where We Are Going
There is a high demand for what we do so we are growing our team! We are expanding to not only meet the demand but also to grow into our vision of offering more services to help our clients and candidates in the construction industry achieve their goals.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for individuals who …
- Bring their A game every day!
- People who want a career with us.
- Individuals who thrive within a team environment and align with our core values: (Determined, Intentional, Diligent, Hungry, Relationship Driven, Self-Disciplined, and Organized).
This position is part of the Operations Team and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer while working with the Operations Assistant to ensure that the organization is running efficiently. The Operations Admin owns the front desk and office space management, and assists with direct support to the COO or support to staff members as needed or assigned. This role requires exercising a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
Role Duties and Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Manage front desk responsibilities by serving as the initial point of contact between guests and the organization, welcoming, directing, and displaying a professional first impression.
- Answer in bound phone calls and direct to appropriate team members or take phone messages when needed.
- Ensure office organization and upkeep, to include mitigating clutter, maintaining refreshment stations throughout all suites, problem-solving unforeseeable issues, and servicing our internal and external members.
- Ensure general office maintenance and assist with necessary requests related to physical plant.
- Open office ensuring all spaces are ready for use.
- Closing office ensuring all spaces are secure and ready for cleaning service.
- Prepare meeting rooms for scheduled meetings by ensuring space is clean, organized, and ready for use.
- Assist with company events, lunch orders, and coordinating of special occasions.
- Assist in maintaining organization of filing systems.
- Update seasonal décor around the office throughout the year.
- Manage, track, and organize office supplies, equipment and/or business items.
- Process incoming mail.
- Personal assisting to CEO and Executive Team including but not limited to professional services and errands.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Anticipate needs and provide support.
- Run occasional errands as needed.
- Ability to understand our career matchmaking process and how the company works with individual clients and applicants.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Culture Champion. Creates and fosters a welcoming, collaborative, fun and productive environment.
- Proven ability to contribute in a high-paced work environment consistently and positively with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement. Recognizing opportunities for improvement and taking initiative is key.
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- General computer skills, special dexterity with Microsoft 365 Suite. CRM Experience a plus.
- Front desk/reception and phone experience.
- Personal assisting experience.
- IT general office assist/trouble-shoot experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Our Company Values
- Determined – can make attitude, persistent, consistent, resilient, resourceful, embedded sense of urgency.
- Intentional – direct, focused, results-oriented, honest, straightforward, articulate, efficient, go-getter with a heart for purpose and quality.
- Diligent – Dedicated person that takes direct ownership of the process until success is achieved without limits of time and effort.
- Hungry – Always wants to do better, relentless hunter, driven, never satisfied, ambition for more business, sincere desire to be successful, unlimited.
- Connecting – Relationship driven, hospitable, people lover, good character, influencer, polite, caring integrity that plants value and harvest reciprocity.
- Self-disciplined, critical thinker, detail oriented, dependable, action and results driven, controlled emotions, energy efficient.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|