We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Low Voltage Sales Representative Job Description
Responsible for selling telecommunications products, including: Design & Build Services, Structured Cabling (ISP and OSP), IP Video Security and Access Control, Project Management, Geospatial Mapping, and Network Moves, Adds, and Changes.
Low Voltage Sales Representative primary responsibilities
– Sell telecommunications and IP Security products and services to both commercial and government organizations
– Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
– Focus on relationships that represent a high likelihood of winning a bid or a negotiated contract
– Keep abreast of current technology trends.
– Be familiar with the product lines and be able to articulate competitive advantages to the customer
– Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
– Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios. Maintain an updated database in CRM including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status. This is not optional.
– Book new services to meet established monthly quotas.
– Write and submit accurate orders.
– Liaise with client during the companies design of customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
– Continue managing client relationship throughout the sales process up to and beyond completion of the order as necessary, though the project will be assigned to a project manager.
– Manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
– Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements.
– Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
– Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
– Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
– Complete expense reports and sales reports
– Complete online sales training to obtain solution-selling certifications
– Work with Marketing to create sales material and customized presentations to present to customers
– Aligns with the company core values
– Integrity of Word
– Strong listening skills
– Communicates with an attitude of fairness towards coworkers as well as clients
Low Voltage Sales Representative Target Customer Profile
– Commercial Office Buildouts in the companies targeted tri county areas of Broward, Palm Beach, Martin Counties with an average size of 7,000 – 10,000 square feet
– Hotel Developers with projects in the companies Tri County area with an average guest room capacity of 200 sleeping rooms
– Municipalities/local government in the tri county area for new construction, renovations and term contracting opportunities
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|