We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Lead Low Voltage Technician
(Training program to Project Management within 2 years)
Must have demonstrated experience reading blueprints; leading up to 6 technicians with knowledge of installation codes, practices, and procedures, including BICSI, EIA/TIA standards, and manufacture specific standards. Experience with the installation of conduit, CCTV and Access Control systems is a plus. Must have good organizational, communication and be computer proficient.
Lead Low Voltage Technician Education:
– Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
– Education Preferred: Technical School graduate in electronic systems.
– Certification Preferred: OSHA 10; BICSI Level II Installer
– Certification Required: OSHA 30 certification within 90 days.
-Experience Preferred: 5+ years
Lead Low Voltage Technician Essential Functions & Duties:
– Work independently on assigned projects as a Lead Technician to complete copper, fiber and/or coaxial cable installation projects as well as associated system components.
– Installation and termination of CAT 6, CAT 6a and fiber optic cables for Voice/Data/WAP/CCTV/Access – control that meets industry and manufacturer standards
– Labeling at closet on racks and panels, field workstations and blueprints
– Attend field coordination meetings with the general contractor (or owner) and other trades
– Prepare daily reports, inventory materials and project required labor requirements to meet established deadlines and budgets.
– Demonstrate the ability to train technicians in the field on proper installation techniques.
– Generate detailed cable records and electronic and/or hard copy test results.
– Maintenance and cleaning of equipment and machinery when needed.
– Driving to and from locations through-out Southeast Florida– valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|