General Manager – Construction General Contracting
Direct reports: Accounting, Administration, (Project and Office), Human Resources, Marketing, Business Development
Report to: CEO/COO
Compensation: Base salary, Benefits including health, 401K, PTO and profit sharing
We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented Construction Industry Experienced General Management Professional with full understanding of Financials and financial forecasting.
The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the
talent within the organization, and help guide employees to reach their full potential
through support and mentorship.
This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the
essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
• Oversee daily general business operations and adjusts as necessary, ensuring the
organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction
• With the COO, executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
• Collaborates with and stays on the same page with the Visionary, at all times.
• Filters and translates the Visionary’s ideas into functional plans for the company
• Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
• Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues,
and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
• Assists with identifying areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization,
including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and
increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
• Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
• Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon
• Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
• Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and
clarity across the organization
• Must have recent experience working for a General Contractor in the last 5 years
• Proven results as an Integrator, Operations/Business Leadership Management or similar role
• Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and
cultivate rising talent required
• Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day
tactical operations required
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
• A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people
• Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
–The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a large‐scale commercial builder and/or developer.
• Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human
Resources strongly preferred
• Advanced degree, MBA or similar, a plus
- Executive Office
- Construction Management
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|