|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Director of Construction Operations (Miami, FL)
- A leader and mentor to others that work above and below you on the organizational chart?
- An experienced Construction Leader with previous experience running building operations for a $50+ million-dollar Construction Management or General Contracting firm?
DO YOU WANT
- To Manage Construction Operations, but not have full burden of being an owner
- To live and work in Miami-Dade County
YOU MUST HAVE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with financial statements and with the operational levers available to positively influence the financial statements.
- Previous experience in Field Operations for groups of smaller projects ($5-25 million each)
- Proven ability to build relationships and negotiate with vendors and subcontractors to maximize service.
- Ability to motivate employees to meet goals, deadlines, and targets regardless of operational setbacks.
- Proven track record of continuous systems improvements.
- Ability to stay within construction budgets and to continually meet or beat monthly targets.
- Familiarity with construction management software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, quickly expanding environment.
- Ability to self-start. Can set personal goals and can problem-solve without being micro-managed and told what to do.
- Ability to interpret architectural and engineering blueprints.
- A solid understanding of general engineering best practices.
- Familiar with all OSHA and other state and federal safety regulations and Florida State Building Codes.
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Ensuring that all projects are constructed on time and in a cost-efficient manner.
- Ensuring that the field has the proper resources, training, and systems to complete projects in an efficient and high-quality manner.
- Daily construction activities across multiple job sites and across multiple cities
- Coordinating with Corporate Officers reporting to the COO with effort and ideas to ensure company stays on focused business plan.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- A Construction Management / General Contracting firm in Miami-Dade County specializing in general commercial high-end hospitality and residential construction.
- Responsibility and compensation growth resulting from delivery of the business plan.
- Base salary from $175-200K + full executive benefits package
- At FLCC, we know it can be difficult to manage your career when you are immersed in your daily activities.
- Our trademarked Career Coaching and Matchmaking process, the Breistol Method®, helps construction management professionals like you, go from passenger to pilot of your career.
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR? APPLY NOW!
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|