We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Director of Business Development
The primary purpose of the Director of Business Development is to develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that will increase revenues and profits while delivering exceptional client service.
The Director of Business Development will lead the business development efforts and support a sales culture for company’s business growth plan. Individual will be tasked with helping to create with COO and supporting the business development plan to reach and establish relationships with high level clients and stakeholders in the markets we serve. The Director must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. He/she will report to the COO of the company and work with operations, preconstruction, and senior management for hand-off through sales and technical support process and aiding requested interaction with client through signing of contract(s) and completion of project(s).
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Actively participate and assist with Account identification, qualifications, pursuit process;
· Actively participate and assist with internal processes and approvals as requested for pursuits;
· Promote company identity and brand in the tri-county region;
· Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers;
· Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting;
· Works under direction of COO for marketing, sales support, and innovation development teams to implement business development initiatives;
· Proficient in Business Development processes
· Experienced with CRM products; Manage opportunities and accounts.
Job Skills & Abilities Guidelines:
· Demonstrated business development skills and experience;
· Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
· Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and particularly with Microsoft Excel;
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
· Ability to understand and follow detail directions;
· Ability to work on / manage multiple projects simultaneously;
· Functions effectively as part of a team and independently to meet goals/objectives for the position
· Good time management skills and organizational skills.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field preferred;
· Minimum of five years of Business Development experience required.
· Previous working knowledge of Construction Management/General Contracting or Architecture business a plus.
· Must be a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and exhibit problem solving/analysis skills.
· Demonstrate the knowledge of and support of mission, vision and values of the company.
Weekly/monthly Internal Reporting:
· Every Monday by noon present a weekly goals and known calendar/schedule for week to COO in written form (scheduled meetings, events, territory scouting etc..)
· At weekly reoccurring, standard scheduled meeting with COO present targeted upcoming prospects for review in written form for review and education when needed.
· Enter all prospects into CRM system and update system with calls and face to face contact and result/scheduled follow-up date.
· Sign off of monthly status client update report from COO received at first meeting of month following a completed month within two days of receipt.
· Director of Business Development position requires majority of time out of the main office at client, consultant, networking, and other events to generate business. Position requires flexible hours including nights/weekends as needed. Travel throughout tri-county area by car required along with occasional overnight travel as agreed to trade shows or other events.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|