We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Traveling Retail Superintendent Job Function:
The Traveling Retail Superintendent will be responsible for maintaining project safety, developing and updating the project schedule, preparing two-week look ahead schedules, updating project schedules utilizing computerized scheduling software, assisting with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors, coordinating the work of the subcontractors’ field forces, communicating effectively with owners/designers/engineers, and maintaining accurate cost reports. Work is typically performed in a tenant improvement environment.
Traveling Retail Superintendent Requirements
· Construction procedures and International Building Code familiarity
· Demonstrated ability to schedule and coordinate work of numerous subcontractors in confined/limited space and timeframe. Must be able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
· Two (2) years extensive construction experience in all facets of the project and an industry related college degree is preferred.
· Communicates well with those in‐side and outside the company
· Willingness to put in extra hours if required for on time job completion
· Be able to develop construction schedule via the critical path method.
· Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
· Good time management and project organization skills.
· Above average emotional intelligence – ability to not let negative emotions interfere with performance and communication
· Experience using Outlook, Excel, PDF, Digital photo e‐mail, critical path scheduling
Traveling Retail Superintendent Job Description:
• Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments, and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
• Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
• Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions, and determine appropriate corrective action.
• Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
• Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
• Assumes responsibility for enforcement of proper procedures related to work site accidents.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|