|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Superintendent – Tilt Wall (West Palm Beach, FL)
Direct all construction activities at the project site by pre-established schedules, budgets, contract documents, and procedures.
- Develop a plan for the sequence of work. Participate in developing schedule. Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place on or before milestone and end dates.
- Apply experience to develop duration for each activity. Where required seek assistance from others. ie: subcontractor, consultants, team, to determine duration.
- Know the scheduled delivery dates for all materials and equipment that have a direct effect on the schedule.
- Know submittal schedule and budget
- Implement a Safety program. Conduct regular scheduled and unscheduled safety inspections to assure all working conditions and work habits comply with company and government standards. Take remedial action when required. Establish a procedure for hazard recognition at the beginning of every new activity.
- Maintain good working relationships with all internal and external customers (see relationships below).
- Implement corporate Quality Control policies and programs. Confirm that all field forces are aware of the company standard for each item of work.
- Assist in the resolution of scope conflicts. Recognize such conflicts as soon as possible and take steps to assure they do not impede progress on the project.
- Where applicable manage field workforce by terms and conditions of relevant collective bargaining agreements.
- Participate in the project administrative functions. Provides information on a timely basis for the cost to complete, financial statement, and pay requisitions.
- Assist in project close-out as required.
- Create and update a weekly, 3-week look ahead schedule to provide to the owner.
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or a related field a plus
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in a warehouse, storage or big box
- Solid presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/orchestrate multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability and willingness to face challenges, provide direction to others, and effectively address conflict.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Computer Skills – Demonstrated knowledge of how to use a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools (e-mail, Internet, etc.) as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project, Word, Excel and Procore a plus.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|