|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Construction Superintendent– Luxury Residential
Construction Superintendent– Luxury Residential Job Function:
The Luxury Residential Superintendent is responsible for the onsite supervision of the project providing A+ grade design, finish and delivery components, as the owners of these projects are high wealth individuals used to working with professionals on the top of their game! The selected candidate will assist the project manager on all project needs. They will be responsible for layout of the project, updating the project schedule, preparing three-week look ahead schedules, assisting with the buyout and selection of subcontractors, coordinating the work of the subcontractors, and maintaining safety and quality control policies and procedures for the project.
Construction Superintendent– Luxury Residential Required Skills:
- Must have luxury residential experience in Florida.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, designer, engineers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in high end residential construction as a superintendent with projects $5 million and above.
- Commercial construction experience as a superintendent a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as other basic computer skills.
- Must like to be in and manage the field site on site.
Construction Superintendent– Luxury Residential Job Description:
- Develop plan for sequence of work. Participate in developing schedule
- Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place on or before milestone and end dates.
- Know plans and specifications of the specific project, with emphasis on milestones and end dates.
- Apply experience to develop durations for each activity. Where required, seek assistance from others, e.g., subcontractor, to determine duration.
- Apply working knowledge of equipment capability and develop plan for optimum utilization.
- Have working knowledge of contract documents, including the General Conditions and the Company’s contracts with the owner and subcontractors.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|