We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Superintendent Summary:
The Project Superintendent is responsible for the timely and cost-effective field coordination, quality control and day-to-day supervision of subcontracted work forces for construction projects. Projects are in the 2-3-million-dollar range and the company is currently doing work on university projects.
Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
– Develop project construction schedule detailing the timing of material delivery, subcontractor work schedules and overall project plans. Advise Project Manager of circumstances and issues that will have a significant impact on the project schedule.
– Knows how to use Procore and Sage Accounting.
– Knows how to use MS Project for scheduling procedures.
– Prepare and maintain reports in accordance with company policies and procedures that accurately describe project status.
– Document issues and problems that have developed along with identification of the person(s) responsible for their resolution.
– Verify accuracy of drawing plan measurements of floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
– Identify discrepancies and take corrective action with Estimating or Project Manager.
– Schedule the routing and delivery of materials and take appropriate precautions to prevent job-site theft.
– Ensure schedule takes into account current tenant work schedules and building access/elevator usage for oversized materials.
– Co-chair weekly project construction meetings with subcontractors, architects, engineers, other vendors and owner to discuss project status.
– Document issues that impact the project schedule or will impact project budget and assign resolution to appropriate individuals in attendance.
– Recommend overtime work requests to Project Manager and obtain appropriate security clearances for approved overtime.
– Continually enforce safety policies and procedures. Attend relevant courses on safety programs and stay up to date on latest trends.
– Make active attempts to resolve labor disputes and personnel problems. Take unresolved issues to Project Manager when needed.
– Establish effective working relationships with client, architects, building manager, building engineer and others. Actively enforce all building regulations regarding noise, use of elevators, security, etc.
– Maintain adequate and competent subcontractor labor crews as approved to complete timely and quality work.
– Schedule and coordinate work crews consistent with project demands and schedule. Supervise work of crews to ensure work is completed as contracted with a minimal punch list.
– Meet daily with subcontractors to ensure daily schedules and task lists are understood.
– Take necessary steps to maintain general conditions costs including trash dumpster use, security guards and general laborers at the budgeted amounts.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|