We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Superintendent Job Function:
The Superintendent will be a “working” superintendent assisting the Senior Project Manager in day-to-day management and supervision of pool projects. Responsible for assisting in planning and scheduling of pool crews and activities, assist in procurement of material, equipment and subcontractors, responsible for schedule, cost control and quality control and responsible for payroll and daily field activity reporting.
Construction Superintendent Job Requirements:
– Two (2) years extensive construction experience in all facets of the project and an industry related college degree is preferred.
– Experience in safety/preconstruction/staff development & retention/customer interaction.
– Strong engineering and construction management skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, and the project team.
– Good time management and project organization skills.
– Knowledgeable of all phases of construction.
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
– Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
– Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
– Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
– Be able to develop construction schedule via the critical path method.
– Proficient in reading and writing in English and Spanish.
– Able to interact with clients while on-site.
– Excellent hands-on attitude and strong desire to learn.
– Strong ethics and morals.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Unrestricted driver’s license.
– Unrestricted travel – USA and abroad (passport required)
– Proficient in plan reading and precision layout.
– Desire to learn and master Myrtha and other pool technology.
– Basic computer skills – email, basic spreadsheet knowledge.
Construction Superintendent Job Description:
– Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
– Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
– Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
– Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions and determine appropriate corrective action.
– Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
– Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
– Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
– Assumes responsibility for enforcement of proper procedures related to work site accidents.
– CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
– 30-hour OSHA a plus.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|