We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Miami office of top general contractor with established relationships in Florida with the major healthcare systems. Projects 20 million and above including both prime and joint venture ground-up, major interior renovation or a combination of both. Work with industry professionals trained and experienced with state of the art building processes and award-winning project designs to see them built with quality and satisfaction.
Construction Superintendent – Healthcare Job Description:
The Superintendent will be responsible for maintaining project safety, developing and updating the project schedule, preparing two-week look ahead schedules, updating project schedules utilizing computerized scheduling software, assisting with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors, coordinating the work of the subcontractors’ field forces, communicating effectively with owners/designers/engineers, and maintaining accurate cost reports.
Compensation commensurate with experience, full-time position.
Construction Superintendent – Healthcare Job Function:
– Provides the overall direction and coordination of work assignments and evaluates the performance of the assigned workforce.
– Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
– Provides input on operations matters such as determining what type of materials should be used on site and when they should be delivered and resolving field installations issues.
– Reviews jobsites for potentially unsafe conditions and determine appropriate corrective action.
– Ensures quality control is maintained and safety programs are utilized so that co-workers are provided a safe and substance-free work site.
– Monitors cost controls and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity for all job sites.
– Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules.
– Assumes responsibility for enforcement of proper procedures related to work site accidents.
– CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
– 30 hour OSHA a plus.
Construction Superintendent – Healthcare Job Requirements:
– Five (5) years extensive construction experience in all facets of a healthcare project including AHCA and ICRA
– Communicates openly and honestly; works diligently toward building long-lasting, non-adversarial, relationships with all internal and external customers.
– Experience in safety/preconstruction/staff development & retention/customer interaction.
– Strong engineering and construction management skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with the owner, architect, and the project team.
– Good time management and project organization skills.
– Knowledgeable of all phases of construction.
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical documents, cost reports, legal and regulatory documents and plans, drawings, and specifications.
– Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
– Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
– Ability to exert physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 50 pounds.
– Be able to develop construction schedule via the critical path method.
– Industry related college degree is preferred- does not disqualify a qualified candidate.
– Experience with Procore a plus
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|