We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Superintendent Summary:
The Project Superintendent is responsible for the timely and cost-effective field coordination, quality control and day-to-day supervision of subcontracted work forces for Healthcare construction projects. Projects are in the 2-3-million-dollar range and the company is currently doing work on multiple Hospitals.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
· Develop project construction schedule detailing the timing of material delivery, subcontractor work schedules and overall project plans. Advise Project Manager of circumstances and issues that will have a significant impact on the project schedule.
· Knows how to use Procore and Sage Accounting.
· Knows how to use MS Project for scheduling procedures.
· Prepare and maintain reports in accordance with company policies and procedures that accurately describe project status.
· Document issues and problems that have developed along with identification of the person(s) responsible for their resolution.
· Verify accuracy of drawing plan measurements of floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
· Identify discrepancies and take corrective action with Estimating or Project Manager.
· Schedule the routing and delivery of materials and take appropriate precautions to prevent job-site theft.
· Ensure schedule takes into account current tenant work schedules and building access/elevator usage for oversized materials.
· Co-chair weekly project construction meetings with subcontractors, architects, engineers, other vendors and owner to discuss project status.
· Document issues that impact the project schedule or will impact project budget and assign resolution to appropriate individuals in attendance.
· Recommend overtime work requests to Project Manager and obtain appropriate security clearances for approved overtime.
· Continually enforce safety policies and procedures. Attend relevant courses on safety programs and stay up to date on latest trends.
· Make active attempts to resolve labor disputes and personnel problems. Take unresolved issues to Project Manager when needed.
· Establish effective working relationships with client, architects, building manager, building engineer and others. Actively enforce all building regulations regarding noise, use of elevators, security, etc.
· Maintain adequate and competent subcontractor labor crews as approved to complete timely and quality work.
· Schedule and coordinate work crews consistent with project demands and schedule. Supervise work of crews to ensure work is completed as contracted with a minimal punch list.
· Meet daily with subcontractors to ensure daily schedules and task lists are understood.
· Take necessary steps to maintain general conditions costs including trash dumpster use, security guards and general laborers at the budgeted amounts.
· Review invoices from subcontractors and vendors and recommend approval or modification to Project Manager.
· Document all field changes and “as-built conditions” to Project Manager on a weekly basis Obtain client and or architect signature on final punch list completion certificate.
· Assist Project Manager and/or Estimators by reviewing bid documents and estimates from a logistics, scope of items and general field perspective.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|