We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Service Superintendent-Residential
The Company specializes in high-end residential construction and have been in business for 30+ years. The company’s culture is grounded in strong core values and a commitment to excellence. While we take our work very seriously, we also feel it is important to enjoy the beautiful place in which we live. We have a very active and experienced group of people that all contribute to each project’s success.
This is a skilled position requiring the employee to have extensive knowledge and experience in the construction industry specifically with the Superintendent position. The Superintendent is a key role in the successful completion of any build, and we are looking for an employee with strong work and leadership skills with the ability to plan, organize, direct and control large scale, high-end, residential construction projects.
Construction Service Superintendent Responsibilities:
– Regular walk throughs on about 40 homes
– Conduct repairs, maintenance & house inspections for properties under contract
– Oversee jobsite safety and implement regular safety measures, meeting and checks to ensure a safe working environment.
– Attend pre-construction and identify all technical aspects of the build for the purpose of addressing problem areas prior to construction.
– Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
– Scheduling and monitoring subcontractors
– Determine production sequence. Coordination of scopes of work with different trades and subcontractors.
– Maintain and update a full construction schedule including a broken down 3-week project forecast to ensure that materials/equipment have been ordered and scheduled for delivery, personnel have been scheduled, subs have been contacted and durations meet project schedule deadlines.
– Keep the progress schedule current. Assist project manager in calculating percent completion on items for monthly invoicing and of labor for each job cost report.
– Review RFI logs continuously and identify any issues that might affect the project.
– Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications and schedule.
– Maintain close communication with project manager on any unforeseen problems that develop.
– Complete the superintendent’s daily report each day
– Layout and quality control
– Oversight of foreman and carpenters
– Tracking time and material work
– Review of shop drawings and submittals
Construction Service Superintendent Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
– 10 years of construction experience **Required**
– High school degree or equivalent; some college preferred
– Completion of craft apprenticeship program or equivalent skill level and training
– 5+ years in supervisory position
– Ability to understand the project scopes and objectives as well as scopes of other construction trades
– Advanced knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety regulations as well as company safety policies and procedures
– OSHA-30 certification (if not currently certified, must be obtained within six (6) months from date of hire)
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems before major difficulties develop
– Effective use of computers and other technology
– Willingness to be held accountable and act honestly and with integrity
– Strong attention to detail and ability to remain diplomatic and calm under
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|