|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Service Manager (Boca Raton, FL)
About the Company:
The Company of hire is a solar power general contractor, that aspires to make solar simple and affordable for everyone. Providing service for residential and commercial industries, this company handles all installation and paperwork necessary to cater to their client’s power needs. They continue to expand their reach by performing installation, design, and electrical contracting for the conscious homeowner, to the progressive businesses across South Florida.
The Construction Service Manager directs and coordinates the Construction Services to obtain maximum efficiency and economy of operations in order to maintain and preserve the customer service levels (quality) established by Senior Management.
- At least five (5) years of construction experience and a construction-related Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer and people skills (Proficiency with Excel essential), roofing and/or solar system knowledge
- Good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- This individual must be a good communicator of relevant information.
- This position requires a continual interface with customer, employees and suppliers and must foster a mutual atmosphere of trust and fairness.
- Excellent communications between Roofing Services Division and other departments of the Company.
- Costs are controlled at or below budget.
- Dispatch repair crews daily. Bill and collect repair invoices. Hire, train, discipline, and terminate repair personnel. Price repair-customer service orders.
- Assist in monthly physical inventory count.
- Contact customers daily (homeowner, builders).
- Attend necessary job site meetings.
- Solicitation of additional business by preparation of bids estimates on non-warranty related work.
- Inspect completed work.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned by supervisor.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|