. We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Senior Project Manager
Responsible for providing day-to-day management for projects of any size and within any type of delivery method and/or multiple projects. Accountable for managing client expectations, quality control, on time completions, budgets, and compliance with the Company standard policy and procedures.
Construction Senior Project Manager Essential Duties
– Responsible for participating in preconstruction activities as directed.
– Accountable that all submittals are in compliance.
– Responsible for all materials being bought for the project to ensure conformity and appropriateness with the contract and forwards them to the architect and/or engineer for approval.
– Accountable for ensuring that all Requests for Information are logged, sent and responded to by the architect or engineer. Ensures responses are disseminated to all appropriate parties.
– Responsible for closing out a project by ensuring a complete package of information including all materials and products used, changes made and warranties and guarantees are compiled for the owner, architect and Company.
– Accountable to support project needs during the warranty period to ensure problems are taken care of.
– Accountable for producing a detailed schedule of a construction project that includes all work to be done and when materials and equipment are needed. Ensure a needed joint-decision making/agreement with all applicable personnel is achieved.
– Responsible for producing a buyout schedule that indicates when contracts and purchase orders need to be made to ensure they are available when needed.
– Accountable for ensuring the entire project stays on schedule by tracking status of work and ensuring milestones are met. Communicates any schedule impacts to the owner as they occur.
– Accountable for overseeing issues that arise throughout the project by developing and maintaining a log.
– Responsible to know all project documents, including the contracts with the owner and subcontractors.
– Accountable for managing the Change Order process (PCO Log) by establishing a price for changes, reviewing the order for accuracy and fairness and deciding if it is a cost to the owner or to the Company. Ensures change orders are processed timely and immediately communicates the change to the owner obtaining owner’s approval.
– Responsible for managing the project cash flow through the billing system and actively pursues collection.
– Accountable for thoroughly understanding the financial status of the project at any given time and explains budget conditions to the owner. Responsible for reporting projections and status monthly to the executive team. Is responsible for minimizing budget impact to owner and/or Company when appropriate and feasible.
– Accountable for managing any customizations required in a project and the contingent budget, educating the owner on decisions the owner needs to make to maintain that amount of money. Tracks all changes from the original contracts and checks them against the contingent budget.
– Responsible for the purchasing of subcontractors, materials and vendors (“buyout” process). This includes writing Scopes of Work, requesting and reviewing bids from subcontractors and vendors, selecting subcontractors and vendors, writing contracts and ensuring subcontractors have appropriate levels of insurance and are in compliance with any wage or employment programs.
– Accountable for producing a detailed breakdown of the cost of the project (Schedule of Values), as well as a cash flow projection for the entire project based on data obtained from the estimates/budget prepared by Pre-Construction Services and submits to the CFO for review and approval.
Construction Senior Project Manager Qualifications
– Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution in related field; or a minimum of 20 years equivalent experience in the construction industry, required.
– Lead project manager (PM) on project(s) over $50M successfully from start to finish, required
– Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, required.
– Construction software usage, Contract Documents and Job Documentation, required.
– Understanding of Cost/Estimating, preferred.
– Critical path method (CPM) project scheduling, preferred.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|