|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Senior Project Manager (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Manage large-scale tenant improvement and ground-up projects in all capacities, represent the firm in its growth and new business opportunities, and provide leadership and guidance to other team members, especially regarding company systems, procedures, and policies.
Experience with all phases of the Development Process and prepare proposals for all new business, including Build-to-Suit projects and Feasibility Analyses.
- Minimum: Four-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, Building Construction, or Construction Management.
- Minimum: Industry licenses and industry continued education courses.
- Good oral and written English language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Preferred: Spanish language spoken communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and general computer applications such as PlanGrid and Procore.
- Good computer literacy, including ability to navigate online applications and search engines effectively for research purposes.
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain focus on and professionalism with people in challenging situations, both in person and digitally.
- Good time management, including ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to multi-task and retain accuracy in an environment of competing deadlines.
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, including minute details; showing concern accuracy and good quality output; accurately checking processes and tasks, monitoring activities
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others, asking clarifying questions for the purpose of achieving common objectives. Building and maintaining good working relationship with associates.
- Being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations with a willing attitude.
- Monitor complete tasks, assignments, or projects.
- Effectively managing time and resources to ensure that work is completed to meet expectations
- Sensitive to observations and identification of issues presenting atypical and that may be indicative of problems that must be addressed.
- Establishing courses of actions for self and others to ensure that work is completed timely and efficiently.
- Set expectations of high-performance standards and hold oneself accountable for accurate and timely completion of tasks and projects
- Understanding of personal role and services of company Project Developments.
- Attend functions of trade organizations such as BOMA, NAIOP, and CREW including calls and meeting with brokers, contractors, and vendors.
- Become a member of trade organizations.
- Actively participate in the marketing of company Project Developments and maintain hit list.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|