|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Senior Operations Manager- Concrete Forming (Palm Beach, FL)
This role will possess competency in the following areas:
- Works with Ownership and Executive Team to develop an annual business plan and associated budget.
- Manages personnel, cash-flow, profitability, safety, and performance.
- Develops processes that facilitate a safe work environment, high project productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages the implementation of these processes to ensure their consistent use across all construction projects.
- Develops and implements systems for continuous quality improvement.
- Develops tools to support ready access to key information on operations.
- Serves as a resource to pre-construction planning staff for information on current and anticipated in-house resource availability.
- Manages the recruitment function including interviewing and selecting all project management personnel and related operations support personnel.
- Assigns, coaches, manages, and mentors project management and project staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Baker’s policies and all applicable laws. Orchestrates movement and assignment of manpower.
- Reviews all time cards.
- Evaluates role performance.
- Coaches and mentors co-workers.
- Rewards and disciplines co-workers.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Stays abreast of labor relations including local wage rates.
- Manages administrative contract review process.
- Closes out a job and demobilizes projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Oversees the basic functions related to jobs including but not limited to estimating, bid calendar, contract status reports, job cost summaries, OPC reports, budget status reports, safety status reports.
- Reviews and approves initial project budgets submitted by Project Managers and monitors budget activity throughout the course of a project. Intervenes as needed to assure profit objectives are met.
- Analyzes nonconformance through trends, crew loading analysis, and individual job assignments.
- Works with the project management team to assess project progress and results.
- Intervenes where needed to help assure all project goals are met.
- Communicates on a regular basis with Project Managers to track, monitor and adjust critical project activities.
- Coordinates and controls the performance and completion of the work of the subcontractors.
- Works with Pre-Construction staff members to provide input that supports the development of a realistic construction plan and bid.
- Reviews contracts to identify operational risk management issues.
- Begins the process of project implementation at the point of transition from pre-construction services.
- Monitors the pre-construction planning process carried out by project teams, providing input and guidance as needed.
- Successfully adheres to and performs the Job Management Process (JMP)
- Develops, implements, and manages quality control, safety programs, substance abuse policy, and environment programs (OSHA, EPA, Police Dept., etc.)
- Oversees the site Safety and Accident Prevention Programs.
- Directs safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; corrects potentially unsafe conditions.
Note that the areas listed are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by co-workers assigned to this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|