|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Construction Scheduler – Multi-Family Developer-Builder – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Responsible for working with project teams to develop and maintains software schedules for all assigned construction projects for the company. Responsible for monitoring schedule progression against the schedule baseline, explains schedule variances and prepares reports on schedule-related trends; assists the project team in understanding the various projects’ outlook. Develops scheduling standards and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains schedules for all assigned projects utilizing critical path (CPM) scheduling techniques.
- Reviews project schedule data to include records of activities, verifies actual start/finish dates, cost/budgets, work breakdown structures, and associated data as applicable to activities.
- Evaluates work packages and other related data for feasibility of implementation. Makes recommendations as to alternative methods or processes that may be utilized to efficiently achieve and maintain desired customer results.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers to communicate status of work and corrective actions that may be required to ensure conformance to established schedules.
- Works closely with project team (project managers, superintendents, project engineers) to ensure that schedule information is communicated to the parties doing the work.
- Assists the project team in the development of the project management plans and cost/schedule integration.
- Develops or provides input to the project status reports (such as a critical path analysis) to ensure proper documentation is maintained and complete.
- Supports construction operations to meet production schedules and recommends revision of schedules as a result of changes during construction
- Analyzes project requirements with project team and ensures that required resources are available so that established schedules may be reasonably maintained. If resources are not available, notifies supervision and the project team of resource issues.
- Coordinates with internal and external customers to obtain data concerning the status of assigned project activities or milestones
- Analyzes work productivity against established schedules and reports to management. Modifies schedules as necessary to efficiently plan and report activities as required
- Ensures an audit trail from the initiation of a project to a project’s completion
- Prepares project management reports to reflect schedule status and/or corrective actions as required.
- Coordinates projects with all participants to ensure that plans are achievable and current on a daily basis.
- B.S. in Construction Management and/or equivalent.
- Has five plus years’ experience or equivalent specialized training and work experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software and MS Office software.
- Ability to independently apply advanced analysis techniques, demonstrate experience in oversight of construction processes and lead others in performing complex, interrelated tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Knowledge of various multi-family construction products such as garden style, mid-rise, high-rise, wood frame and structural steel/concrete
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and coordinate team members.
- Has integrity: maintains the required standards of ethics, conduct, and organizational policies in job-related activities.
- Effective written, verbal, negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of construction practices, methods, trends and data.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|