|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Scheduler (Miami, FL)
Ideal candidate will preferably have 8 to 10 years of commercial construction scheduling experience. Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Project, Access, Prolog, and familiarity with the concepts of Lean Scheduling and its interface into traditional CPM schedule is preferred. A construction or engineering degree or equivalent work experience, along with proven experience in creating and managing schedules with 2,500 activities or more, is required.
Scheduler Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, or assisting in the maintenance of the project schedule. Assuring the schedule provides an accurate picture of the current status of work and work remaining for the project.
- Proposal Schedule Development and Baseline Schedule Development (and provide potential schedule alternates)
- Identify the primary critical path and key and long lead items
- Identify the owner or end-user project milestones which may be imperative for project success
- Work with the design team to determine durations and sequencing of all design phase activities
- Review the site logistics with the project manager and superintendent. Identify and schedule key logistical considerations such as, site utilities, working hour restrictions, site access, staging area restrictions, and weather.
- Work with trade contractors and vendors to determine shop drawing durations, material lead times, work sequencing, and work item durations.
- Combine all schedule elements into a Master Project Schedule depicting the interrelationships and duration of key project activities, including:
- Schematic design, design development, and construction document development, if applicable.
- Applications and approvals for governing authorities.
- Schedule of building commissioning, turnover and occupancy requirements.
- Provide a basis for identifying variances and problems.
- Ability to perform a comparison of planned activities versus actual work completed.
Scheduler Core Competencies:
- Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks, have good time management skills
- Ability to maximize the use of current software, look for opportunities to innovate
- Work independently, self-motivated, collaborative, assertive
- Ability to interact with all members of project team: subcontractors, field staff, client, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate, both orally and in writing/graphically.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|