We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Safety Manager
· Experience working in both a Manufacturing and Construction Jobsite environment
· Must understand the Insurance Risk Management side of Safety
Construction Safety Manager Job Description
40 year old established specialty manufacturer/contractor. Excellent stability, competitive pay, excellent benefits. Seeking a safety coach, mentor and individual who is a true leader.
Construction Safety Manager Responsibilities
– Create and facilitate consistent safety awareness and engagement throughout company by establishing goals, communication, and accountability within various departments.
– Develop, schedule, and conduct safety training and education for employees on a variety of topics relevant to the glazing industry and OSHA regulations.
– Develop, implement, and evaluate the company’s safety programs and procedures for regulatory compliance.
– Conducts monthly Corporate Safety Meeting and incorporates discussion into action.
– Conduct new hire safety training during the on boarding process
– Assist Human Resources with maintaining employee certification data base.
– Create, distribute, and track weekly toolbox talks to jobsites and facilities.
– Maintain contractual compliance with General Contractor’s safety programs/policies; assist with creation and training of site- specific safety plan for CTC’s employees and subcontractors; develop job hazard analyses for specific high- risk scopes of work.
– Perform and/or develop accountability for superintendents/production managers/leadership job site and facility weekly audits
– Assist as a safety resource when needed for leadership, sales, and operations.
– Document, investigate, and participate in incident/accident/near miss investigations to determine root cause, training opportunities, and future prevention.
– Submit, monitor, and maintain all insurance claims via carrier platforms.
– Coordinate and maintain relationships with outside vendors regarding safety related protocol and products.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|