|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (Fort Lauderdale) – Special Projects
The Construction Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction Special Projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors, and designers to construct a project on time and within the approved budget.
Construction Project Manager Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience in Ground-Up Commercial projects
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work.
- Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Computer proficiency required and Procore a Plus.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
Construction Project Manager Job Description:
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Develops, tracks, and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Participate with Vice President and Estimating in the preconstruction process and contract development.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a schedule, project site logistics plan and reporting for project.
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Monitor and training of all personnel associated with assigned project (s)
- Buyout and full construction administration of project(s) to close-out
- Lead the project’s quality process.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|