We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Manager- Multi-Unit Interior Remodeling
Multi-Unit Interior renovation specialty contracting company seeking Project Manager to oversee master schedule, budget and contracts for projects and manage the logistics. This position works from the main office assisting field operations across the country and acting as a bridge between accounting manager and field operations. Projects range from multi-family, hotel, assisted living communities throughout the US. Projects include interior renovations not limited to kitchen remodels, counter-top replacements and new cabinetry. Properties range from boutique infill properties of under 80 units to properties of 2000+ units.
Ideal candidate will have experience with estimate to close-out construction management and administration on phased turn-over interior renovation projects. Buildings will be both occupied and unoccupied. Candidate will develop this role, hire in and manage Project Managers as the increase in production dictates the need to growth.
Reports to: Owner/Managing Partner
Construction Project Manager Multi-Unit Interior Remodeling Responsibilities:
· Plan, direct and coordinate projects to ensure on-time completions within budget
· Evaluate drawings and specifications to determine requirements necessary for
accomplishing the project
· Virtually Inspect work in progress to ensure conformity to specifications and adherence to schedules
· Project positive attitude while establishing effective and enjoyable working
· Thoroughly understand project documents and make appropriate decisions
· Look ahead for deficiencies and unrealistic expectations while creating solutions
· Create and maintain fluid and effective schedules that foresee potential interference's
· Communicate and work with closely with clients, suppliers/vendors and Field Managers/ installers
· Assist and work with accounting, purchasing and Field Management/Production team
· Proactively handle issues and/or risks
· Establish and manage project budgets, monitor expenses and project costs to complete; and Issue and negotiate RFI's and Change Orders
· Produce and Sign off on Pay Apps.
· Successfully close-out Projects with Accounting and Clients
Construction Project Manager Multi-Unit Interior Remodeling Requirements:
· Minimum (5) years substantially relevant experience in millwork and commercial construction
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Multi-unit kitchen/counter-top lay-out and materials knowledge
· Aptitude for math
· Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Hard worker with integrity and professionalism;
· Critical thinker and problem solver
· Team player with a focused attention to detail.
Construction Project Manager Multi-Unit Interior Remodeling Experience & Education:
· Project Management: 5 years (Required)
· Multi-Unit Phased Turnover construction: 5 years (Required)
· Cabinetry/Countertops/ or Millwork: 5 years (Required)
· Bachelor's (Preferred)
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|