We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Manager
The Company has been in business for 30+ years and specialize in high-end residential construction that is well managed and well executed. The company’s culture is grounded in strong core values and a commitment to excellence. While we take our work very seriously, we also feel it is important to enjoy the beautiful place in which we live. We have a very active and experienced group of people that all contribute to each project’s success.
This is a skilled position requiring the employee to have a strong work ethic and ability to fully manage and coordinate high-end residential construction project from bidding through completion. We are looking for a hard-working employee with leadership skills and the ability to ensure all aspects of the build are coordinated and completed with precision to the highest quality standards while staying on schedule and within budget.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Comprehensive knowledge in quantity takeoffs, estimating and budgeting
– Contract negotiation
– Contract administration
– Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
– Pre-construction coordination
– Scheduling and monitoring subcontractors. Ensure the crew’s daily and weekly activities meet production goals.
– Process day-to-day administrative items (i.e., RFI’s, submittals, shop drawings, procurement, quantity take-offs, etc.).
– Compose and edit letters, memos, reports, and procedures.
– Identify potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, and the like, as it relates to assigned duties.
– Anticipate manpower requirements and measure subcontractor performance.
– Change management
– Oversight of concurrent remodel and maintenance projects
– Tracking time and material work
– Conducting owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings on a regular basis.
– Coordination with design team and consultants
– Client relations
– Financial forecasting
– Elimination of any obstacles preventing progress in the field
Construction Project Manager Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
– High school degree or equivalent
– 5+ years’ experience of construction and/or business experience
– Familiarity with other construction trades and crafts
– Excellent MS Office skills and ability/desire to learn new software systems
– Strong leadership and supervisory skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Must be courteous, professional, diplomatic, and highly motivated
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|