We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
**Degree NOT Required**
Construction Project Manager – Multi-family Job Function:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, development, implementation, management, and evaluation of all functions of a specific project. These may include project cost control, forecasting, contract administration issues, subcontractor agreement administration, etc. The Project Manager serves as a liaison between the Project and the Owner and needs to have complete control over the project’s cost, schedule, contracts, risks and human resources.
Construction Project Manager – Multi-family Required Skills:
– MUST HAVE experience on multi-family projects in the construction industry.
– An equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acceptable.
– Ability to coordinate the interaction of all project functions, such as engineering, procurement, construction and installation, and risk analysis and administration in all kinds of contracts.
– Advanced knowledge of financial engineering options, including resources and/or financing available.
– Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to supervise personnel.
– Excellent communication skills, with ability to express ideas clearly and objectively, orally and in writing.
– Ability to develop Project Management plan and perform according to agreed plans with minimal supervision.
– Proficiency in MS Office, ProCore, AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
– Knowledge in Revit and Bluebeam preferred.
Construction Project Manager – Multi-family Description:
– Assists his/her leader in managing the relationship among several project areas, such as engineering, procurement, construction and installation, risk analysis and administration.
– Monitors project performance and follows up on the implementation of necessary corrective measures.
– Responsible for reviewing changes and modifications on project drawings and communicating them to the team.
– Coordinates plan revisions with AOR/EOR.
– Identifies incompatibilities in the Contract Documents (plans and specifications) and sends notices to Owner’s REP.
– Schedules and leads OAC meetings.
– Manages the project’s schedule, it’s baseline and subsequent updates. Any software manipulation will be performed by Project Controls.
– Assists during subcontract agreement negotiations and, at any time, might have to lead such negotiations. Buyout will be performed by Procurement.
– Validates subcontractor scope of work.
– Reviews, approves and controls the project’s budget.
– Reviews and approves Purchase Orders.
– Negotiates subcontractor change order and creates physical document with backup.
– Creates and updates Potential Change Order log.
– Negotiates change orders with the Owner.
– Ensures the project team understands the signed subcontract agreements.
– Responsible for contract administration, such as notifying subs of any nonconformities and creating and following up with 24 hour notices.
– Creates and updates back charge log.
– Communicates to subcontractors, in writing, if productions goals are not met.
– Notifies subcontractors of any modifications to his/her payment application.
– Perform monthly subcontractor performance evaluations.
– Approves subcontractor payment applications.
– Reviews and analyzes Cost to Complete Report.
– Responsible to oversee submittals, daily reports, RFI’s, meeting minutes and safety reports.
– Coordinate jobsite activities with superintendent.
– Ensures that project procedures are consistent with corporate philosophy.
– Liaison between Owner and AOR.
– Performs additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|