We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Manager Job Function
The Educational/University Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
Construction Project Manager Required Skills:
– Experience on Educational/University projects.
– At least five (5) years of construction experience and Construction related Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
– Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and report.
– Computer proficiency Sage 300 and Procore a Plus.
– Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions.
– Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm manner.
– Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
– Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
– Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
– Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
– Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
– Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
– Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|