|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (Miami, FL)
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget.
- Experience on projects 30 million and above.
- At least five (5) years of construction experience on High-rise or Mid-rise projects as a Project Manager.
- Construction related Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Computer proficiency Sage 300 and Procore a Plus.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions.
- Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|