|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (Miami, FL)
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for new building construction projects that have A+ grade design, finish, and delivery components, as the owners of these projects are high-wealth individuals used to working with professionals on the top of their game!
The candidate will be responsible for the overall construction of projects assigned in the 10-50 million range on average. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants, and client, while successfully directing the overall internal team, and other construction-related personnel in planning, coordinating, and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule, and budget.
- Minimum ten (10) years in the industry with at least two (2) ground-up completed projects as a Project Manager on New Building Commercial and/or Luxury Residential projects.
- Construction-related Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations, and contracts.
- Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
- Computer proficiency Sage 300 and Procore a Plus.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills and must be able to handle stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as other basic computer skills.
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of the project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for the proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|