|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (West Palm Beach)
About the Company:
The company of hire specializes in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders, and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Manager Job Description:
The Construction Project Manager is directly responsible for executing projects on time and on budget, with a deep commitment to ensuring quality standards, budgets, and schedules are met or exceeded
Construction Project Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project a positive public image through the project and personal appearance and relationships
- Liaison with all internal Company customers, particularly the Developer and/or Asset Manager.
- Coordinate work of all internal and external parties involved in the project, Architect, Civil, GC, Subcontractors, Public Agencies, Company marketing, Company Property Management, and others
- Provide construction insight and budgeting assistance where requested to support acquisition, leasing, or capital improvements efforts by others.
- To the extent requested by the Developer, manage the Preconstruction process to minimize delays due to the entitlement process or budget issues.
- Proactively manage construction period risks; contractual, reputational, and financial.
- Regularly monitor field progress on assigned projects. For major projects 2 visits a month should be considered a minimum.
- Participate in the ongoing process to make better places through innovation and improved efficiency.
- Manage the closeout process for assigned projects to assure necessary information is organized and available for property management.
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic team member
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Construction Project Manager Qualifications:
- These requirements represent the education, knowledge, skill, certifications/licensure and/or ability required to perform the job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties noted above.
- Construction-related Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of construction experience.
- Proficiency in reading, analyzing, and interpreting blueprints, building codes, specifications, and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Valid state driver’s license. Travel may be required including occasional overnight trips.
- Construction Project Manager Characteristics Required:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor
- Commitment to quality results
- Dependability, integrity, and willingness to learn
- Proven time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and champion of change for improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to build teamwork
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|