|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Manager (West Palm Beach, FL)
The Project Manager is directly responsible for executing Commercial construction projects on time and on budget, with a deep commitment to ensuring quality standards, budgets, and schedules are met or exceeded.
- Project a positive public image through the project and personal appearance and relationships
- Liaison with all internal Company customers, particularly the Developer and/or Asset Manager.
- Coordinate work of all internal and external parties involved in the project, Architect, Civil, GC, Subcontractors, Public Agencies, Company marketing, Company Property Management, and others
- Provide construction insight and budgeting assistance where requested to support acquisition, leasing, or capital improvements efforts by others.
- To the extent requested by the Developer, manage the Preconstruction process to minimize delays due to the entitlement process or budget issues.
- Proactively manage construction period risks; contractual, reputational, and financial.
- Regularly monitor field progress on assigned projects. For major projects 2 visits a month should be considered a minimum.
- Participate in the ongoing process to make better places through innovation and improved efficiency.
- Manage the closeout process for assigned projects to assure necessary information is organized and available for property management.
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic team member
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Construction Project Manager Qualifications:
- Construction-related Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of construction experience are preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial construction projects as a Project Manager.
- Proficiency in reading, analyzing, and interpreting blueprints, building codes, specifications, and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions.
- Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor
- Commitment to quality results
- Dependability, integrity, and willingness to learn
- Proven time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and champion of change for improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to build teamwork
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|