|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors. All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting. If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Engineer – Multi Family
Construction Project Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. The position requires the ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English, and the ability to accurately perform intermediate to advanced mathematical functions.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a comparable position, and experience working with Timberline and/or Primavera Expedition, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (intermediate level), and Outlook required.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and quick-thinking.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and to read and understand construction plans.
- Knowledge of residential construction techniques and processes.
- The ability to be diplomatic and tactful in relationships with a
- variety of internal and external associates, clients, and customers.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- The ability to work with little supervision, to think on one’s feet.
- The ability to consistently produce accurate and timely work and to exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
- A professional appearance and demeanor.
- The flexibility to meet required deadlines with short notice
- A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Construction Project Engineer Essential Job Functions:
- The position requires working Monday through Friday, with the ability to work beyond the scheduled work hours when deadlines or workload dictate.
- Ability to use a computer. Data entry and data evaluation are some of the examples of work required.
- Ability to answer telephones to communicate with vendors, clients and fellow associates.
- Ability to use general office equipment including but not limited to computers, calculators, copy machines, and fax machines.
- The associate is required to have their own vehicle and the ability to travel to various worksites as required.
Construction Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Quality Control Inspections – review on-site work to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Schedules – prepare construction schedules with the help of the Project Manager and update schedules on a weekly basis. Prepare analysis of status compared to contract turnover dates.
- Project Changes – assist Project Manager with project bulletins and change management using Primavera Expedition.
- Shop Drawings – responsible to obtain all necessary submittals, review and route to the appropriate people in accordance with company procedures.
- Bidding – assist Project Manager with bidding on new projects. Responsible for plan distribution.
- Buyout – prepare standard bid buy program for analysis of bids.
- Contracting – update standard company check lists for project specific items for review with potential contractors.
- Inspections – ensure that all municipal inspections are performed as required.
- Maintenance Manuals – prepare maintenance manuals with assistance from Project Manager and Project Clerk.
- Coordination of project issues with design professionals and testing agencies as required.
- Assist Project Managers with special assignments as they occur.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|